The Missouri Dairy Growth Council is a group of individuals interested
in growing a viable, thriving dairy industry in the state of Missouri.
This group consists of dairy producers, and allied industry representatives,
state government staff and university faculty.
Top ten reasons why you should come & dairy in Missouri:
For the full "Dairy in Missouri" publication, click here.
- Economical land prices
- Competitive utility costs
- Free water state
- Plentiful grass and feed stuffs
- Economical property taxes
- Dairy demand because a milk deficit state
- Excess dairy processing capacity available
- Family and faith based
- Amenities available in 3 major metropolitan cities
- Average rainfall of 40 inches per year
For more information or to make comments and suggestions, please contact:
Dairy Development Coordinator, Missouri Department of Agriculture
Phone: (573) 291-5704