We Want You in Missouri!
Check out Why You should Dairy in Missouri?
- 170 Cow Confinement – Chamberlin Family Farm
- 400 Cow Pasture Based Dairy – Fletcher Family Farm
- 600 Cow Confinement Dairy Pictured – Heins Family Dairy
- 670 Cow Confinement Dairy – Riegel’s Farm
- 170 Cow Robotic Milking Operation – Scheer’s Family Dairy
The Missouri Dairy Growth Council is a group of individuals interested in growing a viable, thriving dairy industry in the state of Missouri. This group consists of dairy producers, and allied industry representatives, state government staff and university faculty.
Top ten reasons why you should come & dairy in Missouri:
Economical land prices
Competitive utility costs
Free water state
Economical property taxes
Dairy demand because a milk deficit state
Excess dairy processing capacity available
Family and faith based
Amenities available in 3 major metropolitan cities
Average rainfall of 40 inches per year